Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cooked up a storm!

Okay, so here's my catch-up night...
This is a salad, with some hot dog flowers, baby tomatoes, yellow cauliflower, and red bell peppers all sliced up. The top left is beef saboro with some cheese, and the bottom left is the rest of the hot dog that I couldn't fit on the salad with some more cheese... my Lover loooves cheese..
Lover's Salad lunch for yesterday (and another very similar one today)

This delicious treat was leftover inarizushi skins stir-fried with some red bell peppers, red pepper paste, and some garlic. Lover ate half of this with his fingers before I could pack it into his lunch!
These are the stuffed inarizushi skins before i packed everything else in. They are stuffed with a mix stir fry of onions and 3 colors of bell peppers. He loved them! He called them veggie pockets and ate 2, so I only had 3 to pack for his lunch... I need to work on keeping him out of the kitchen if I want to pack him enough for the next day's lunch... He tends to eat half of what I'm cooking as I'm cooking it.. I guess it's a compliment tho!!

Sad, sad little stuffed veggie packets without anything else. 
 This is the finished product. Packed with rice, green beans, baby tomatoes, and some ham wrapped green beans. The inarizushi stir fry mixed with some chopped up hot dog (to give it a little more protein) and left-over shake and bake pork in the bottom left. Oh, and some more of that yellow cauliflower.

Tonight, I made some sushi rolls, which turned out rather well.. Took the pictures on my cell phone, so I will have to see if my blogger app is functioning correctly yet and will let me upload pictures as well..
So, heading to bed now, have check-offs in the morning, and Valentine's day!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment