Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello!!!

I GOT MY NEW BENTO BOOK IN!!! :D it's yum yum bento by Maki and Pikko!! :)
So excited. Have been looking at stuff and trying out new things. This is the lunch I made for Lover today. I had planned on making the shrimp spaghetti with the cute little cheese mushrooms, but I don't have a mushroom cookie cutter.. So he got bears instead!
They are pepper jack cheese with ham circles and nori mouths. Then I put in some left-over beef saboro and brown rice on the bottom. I made a rolled tamigoyaki to go around since he loves it so much. I also added some broccoli stalk kinpira (my favorite!!), yellow cauliflower and some green beans/tomatoes. The blue and white flecks are small pieces of pepper-jack cheese that are plain or made blue with food coloring. Lover said that I'm not using enough cheese, so there! :)
Altogether, this looks pretty yummy to me. While far from a chyaraben, I like it. And then the other guys don't make fun of him ;).
I have been making these every day, but I keep forgetting to take pictures!! Ugh. So, I will do better about that.
Till I have more to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment