Monday, January 17, 2011

So..

So the bento I made Lover today surpassed itself in hideousness.. Totally didn't take a picture.. I don't want documented evidence! lol.
Actually, it wasn't THAT bad... but I am trying to stuff a LOT of stuff into his bento because he has been saying that I am trying to starve him... So, there were lots and lots of things crammed in there. I am either going to have to buy him different boxes or just send him with 2 reasonably packed ones.
Was so excited today! I finally got the nerve to stop being a lurk on my favorite bento site, Adventures in Bentomaking. I commented on a post that Pikko had made, and she commented right back!! I was amazed at how fast her response time was!! It made me feel all important. :D
I have ordered her book, but it may take up to a month to get here... I will just have to salivate over j-list and brush up on all my cooking/cleaning (yuck!) skills until I get it.
And then, it is ON. Like seriously.... I may go insane. There are going to be more bentos than I will know what to do with! I had better start cleaning now.
Until tomorrow when I should have a bento of my own to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment