Thursday, January 13, 2011

well..

Who am I kidding? I couldn't wait!!
 This is the yellow one, I got it and the pink one on amazon from All Things For Sale.
 This is the top of the green one I have had from Maegan.
 And the side.
 Both of these are 2 tier, 510 mL capacity boxes. They came with black elastic straps!!
I was excited about the straps because the listing said I would need to purchase some separately. Then I went and looked up how to make them yourself, which is surprisingly easy! Just use 1 inch elastic and sew it together. Then you can add a button or any other decoration as you want. May do that some other time, but I was pretty excited that I wouldn't have to mess with that straight off.
Oh! and pictures of my lunch for tomorrow. These are some of my first ( not to mention quick!) ones, so be nice! I put a little container of strawberries on top of the meat, and the bottom is filled with rice. I am also going to take a baby-bel cheese with me, so it should be plenty of food! :) They should get better, but this is where I'm starting from.
I probably won't make another one tomorrow, my oldest friend got admitted to the hospital yesterday, so I'm going to stay with her tomorrow night at Texas Womens. 
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment