Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Graveyards

I swear, Lover works graveyards more than anything else!! It totally throws me off! Anyways, yesterday I made this bento for his work. There is tamagoyaki (with cheese!), brown rice with a hot dog octopus from the yum-yum bento book, and then general mayhem in the large compartment. Some lettuce on the bottom, yellow cauliflower, cubed ham that I stir-fried, and some cherry tomatoes. It was fun to put together and took me a total of like 15 minutes to do everything. Yesterday was my second full day of class, and so I was exhausted, not to mention that we didn't get out of class until almost 430. So I had to come home (15 minute drive), wake Lover up, make supper, and have a nervous breakdown all before 515. Was insane. On the plus side, Lover did call me from work and thank me because he said he loved the little crazy eyes I put on them. :) Him liking it made the fact that I had to cut them out with 2 different sized straws worth it!

See their little crazy eyes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment